INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES:
· Proof of vaccination will be required while the "Circuit Breaker" is in place in our zone.
· Pre-Registration is no longer required; However, you will be asked to sign-in upon entry for contact tracing purposes.
· Masks are now mandatory. Non-medical face masks are to be worn throughout the service (while standing, and while seated).
· Congregational singing is permitted during this time.
· Please use the hand sanitizer provided when entering the Church building.
· Seating is spaced at 2-meters apart.
· A staffed Nursery, and our Kids Program will begin later this Fall.
· The Nursery room is still open and available for use when needed.
· Children may sit with their parents during the service. Stay tuned for future Jr. Church info.
· Washrooms are open.
· For the safety of our Congregation and those who are high risk, there will be no "greeting time." We ask that you remain conscious of being socially distant.
· On the first Sunday of each month SBCC will provide individual kits for Communion for those wanting to take part.
· For all other weekly activities outside of the Sunday morning worship service, it is required to show your proof of vaccinations to enter the building.
· If you are concerned about attending, please watch the service online. We will be live-
streaming the service on Youtube (Link shared on Facebook and Our Website)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not feeling well, have flu-like symptoms, or been in contact with someone who has been sick we would ask you to stay home and watch the service online.