INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES:
· Proof of vaccination will be required (to be reviewed every 2 weeks).
· Congregational singing is not permitted during New Brunswick's Level 2 measures.
· Sign-in upon entry for contact tracing purposes.
· Seating is still spaced at 2-meters apart / sanctuary at 50% capacity.
· Masks are mandatory. Face masks are to be worn throughout the service.
· Please use the hand sanitizer provided when entering the Church building.
· A staffed Nursery, and our Jr. Church program will begin in the Spring. Children may sit with their parents during the service until then (activity kits are available).
· The Nursery room is still open and available for use whenever needed.
· On the first Sunday of each month SBCC will provide individual kits for Communion for those wanting to take part.
· Full proof of vaccination is required to enter the building for all mid-week programs.
· If you are concerned about attending, please watch the service online. We will be live-
streaming the service on YouTube (Link shared on Facebook and Our Website)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not feeling well, have flu-like symptoms, or been in contact with someone who has been sick we would ask you to stay home and watch the service online.